Hypnosis can help with an infinite number of issues including:
- Apprehension (including surgery, diagnosis & treatment)
- Illness (chronic or long term - referral by trained medical professional only)
- Pain (referral by trained medical professional only)
- Smoking Cessation
- Bad Habits (nail biting, knuckle cracking, etc.)
- Weight Loss
- Stress or Pressure
- Self Esteem
- Focus and Retention
- Life Change (including separation or divorce)
- Sports Improvement
- Sexual Dysfunction (including Erectile Dysfunction or ED)
- Loss (loved-one or pet)
- Sleeplessness (insomnia)
- Job Pressure
- Substance Abuse & Addiction
- Test Apprehension
Basic Strategy vs. A one Shot Deal
What I have found most effective is a 3 or 4 session approach. For Smoking Cessation and Weight Loss, there are 3 or 4 sessions (within a month). For many other areas, the sessions can be only one with a second follow-up for best results, usually spaced around a week later.
If a traveling hypnotist says he can miraculously make you a non-smoker in a big hotel group setting, he or she is telling a half truth. Some people will actually quit after only one group session. If someone has been smoking for many years however, it has become a very ingrained habit and must be realistically faced head on with a short series of sessions to help your body ease off gradually over time.. It takes an average of 21 to 30 days to make or break a habit; usually not one hour in a hotel room.
The guarantee is usually a free pass to another group session when they're in your area again a year later. It helps to make the room fill up, adding to the drama of the evening. I hope no feelings are hurt by these statements.
Call today: (631) 298-7260